Complying with the security measures required in the current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, you are informed that:
- The personal data that you provide us voluntarily, through the different forms of the web, will be treated by Luis García Galera, hereinafter Guías de Cazorla, with address at CL PÓSTELES 18, 23470 – CAZORLA (JAÉN). The purpose of such treatment is described in each of the forms established on the website where you have provided your data.
- The data provided will not be disclosed to third parties, except in cases where there is a legal obligation, and will be kept for the time necessary to meet your request, provided that we do not Indicate otherwise, or for the time necessary to comply with legal obligations. Guías de Cazorla will not elaborate any type of “profile” based on the information provided nor will they make automated decisions based on profiles.
- Guías de Cazorla will cancel or rectify the data when they are inaccurate, incomplete or no longer necessary for its purpose.
- As long as you do not inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have the consent to use them in order to retain the loyalty relationship between the parties.
- You can exercise rights to access, rectification, cancellation, deletion, opposition, treatment limitation, data portability and no longer being subject to individualized, automated decisions, in relation to the data object of the treatment, before the data controller at the aforementioned address, or by email to email@example.com. If you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Control Authority.
Guías de Cazorla adopts the corresponding technical, organizational and security measures. However, it does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user.
In accordance with article 21 of Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we request your consent to be able to make advertising communications that we consider be of your interest, by email or by any other means of electronic communication equivalent.